-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, The Heart of the Antarctic – Appendix I: Biology Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I really like the questions you pose at the end of your piece. They seem abstract enough to add something new in the research scene but also very focused.
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, The Physiological Benefits of Singing, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
Your topic is really interesting and I think your appreciation of the research shows in your post. What kind of research questions can you develop out of this topic?
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, Thoughts on "Whisper of the Wild", on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I enjoyed reading your summary and I think it’s quite thorough. Next time, make sure to check for grammatical errors, but other than that, well done.
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, "Land Divided, Coast United" Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
Your elaboration on the author’s points is very focused and clear. I also liked your connection from this piece to another modern event.
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, "The Clan of the One-Breasted Women", on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I like your response to the author’s questioning nature. You may want to include more of a reaction to the summary rather than just a summary itself.
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, What Cronon Believes about the Rock, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I like the way that you are straight to the point about what Cronon believes and what he would say about your object. The direction of your essay is clear and your examples and quotes are relevant to your topic.
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, We Have Never Been Modern Blog, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
Your connection to your essay is very precise and descriptive and allows the audience to understand what you’re illustrating. You also cited direct examples from the text well but may be missing a few connections […]
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, "The Trouble With Wilderness" Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
Cronon’s argumentative points are made very clear in your response. Though the first few sentences may need some grammatical editing, the transitioning in your paragraphs is clear and precise.
-
Sarah Lambert commented on the post, Tremper, on A Cyborg Manifesto, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
The use of quotes throughout your piece is coherent and allows you to effectively support what Haraway’s main argument is. Additionally, your ideas remain objective and intuitive, well done.
-
Sarah Lambert became a registered member 10 years, 1 month ago