-
Simon Lee commented on the post, Water: A Basic Human Need Regardless of Culture, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I like how you are able to distinguish the most important facts from the not so important and then incorporate it into our article. I also how the in the last sentence you are able to draw your own conclusion […]
-
Simon Lee commented on the post, "The Clan of the One-Breasted Women, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I like the through analysis that you give. I also like how you incorporate direct quotes into your summary which gives ur claims credibility.
-
Simon Lee commented on the post, We are Wilderness, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
This is straight fire man. I love the part when jesus was almost tempted by the devil but the holy spirt saved him. Keep up the good work
-
Simon Lee became a registered member 10 years, 1 month ago