-
Robert Romano commented on the post, Bromirski's Research on the Ross Ice Shelf – Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I really like how your piece is very in-depth and specific, but it stills does a great job summarizing the article as a whole. Also, I found your questions at the end to be very interesting.
-
Robert Romano commented on the post, "Whisper of the Wild" Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I found your blog extremely interesting to read and I thought that did a great job summarizing Tingley’s main points. Also, I liked how you related the piece to an experience that you would like to create.
-
Robert Romano commented on the post, "Land Divided, Coast United" Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I think that you did a great job on summarizing the article and I really liked your concluding sentence on how conflict and competition is slowing the progression of humanity.
-
Robert Romano commented on the post, How this article is Public facing, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I found this blog post to be very well-written because it was extremely interesting and perfectly summarized the article.
-
Robert Romano commented on the post, So what? Why does my argument matter?, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I really like the topic of your essay and I think that you have picked a very interesting topic to write about. Also, your blog is very well-written.
-
Robert Romano commented on the post, Cronan's First Impressions- Sturges Hall, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
This paper was written extremely well and I especially like how you provide many examples in your paper that connect back to Cronon’s text.
-
Robert Romano commented on the post, We Were Never Modern, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I really like your last paragraph on The Greek Tree because you do a great job on summarizing all of the author’s main points, but at the same time you also neatly intertwine your opinion into the concluding paragraph.
-
Robert Romano commented on the post, The Trouble with Wilderness Blog, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I really like how you start off your blog with a question to ignite interest in the reader. Also, I like how you use an on-campus example in your paper(Greek Tree) to create a personalized feel for the reader.
-
Robert Romano became a registered member 10 years, 1 month ago