-
Patrick Jones commented on the post, Bromirski and The Ross Ice Shelf Vibrations, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
You’ve done a great job connecting the science aspect of the evolution of the ice shelf and the waves underneath to the art aspect of the sound created by the vibrations. I can’t wait to hear what Glenn McClure […]
-
Patrick Jones commented on the post, Tremper, on Whisper of the Wild, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
This is a great summary of Tingley’s main points. The idea of quieter technology could be an interesting topic to research. When we think of clean engines we often think about less production of pollutants, we […]
-
Patrick Jones commented on the post, Thoughts on "The Clan of One Breasted Women", on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I enjoyed reading your response to Williams piece. You did an excellent job blending your ideas and thoughts with a summary of Williams main points. I really like how you incorporated the idea of nuclear energy. […]
-
Patrick Jones commented on the post, Aubrie Cross- Skeptics, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
You did a really good job of incorporating the “so what?” aspect while addressing skepticism. The opposing viewpoint is interesting in how it takes Cronon’s idea of appreciating nature in everyday life and […]
-
Patrick Jones commented on the post, We Have Never Been Modern Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I really enjoyed your interpretation of Latour’s piece and the way you related it to recent events surrounding your object. I feel like you could have stated something about why the dichotomy stops us from being […]
-
Patrick Jones commented on the post, We are Wilderness, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I thought the quote about killing ourselves to preserve nature was a powerful moment in Cronon’s essay. I think the line directly after it is also important. “The absurdity of this proposition flows from the […]
-
Patrick Jones became a registered member 10 years, 1 month ago