-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard commented on the post, Town Eclogues: Saturday; The Small-Pox, on the groupblog
Eighteenth-Century Innovations 1 week ago*now that she’s apparently become disfigured.
-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard commented on the post, Town Eclogues: Saturday; The Small-Pox, on the groupblog
Eighteenth-Century Innovations 1 week agoLine 95, ‘Ye operas, circles, I no more must vier!’ addresses that Flavia no longer has to put up with superficialities. Throughout the entirety of this poem, it states the beauty that Flavia once had, and the […]
-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard commented on the post, Town Eclogues: Saturday; The Small-Pox, on the groupblog
Eighteenth-Century Innovations 1 week agoTying this to line 4, I believe he was either engaged to or married to Flavia; either way, “she sought before” implies they had a previous relationship or interaction. Since it say’s “promised years to come” I’m […]
-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard commented on the post, Town Eclogues: Saturday; The Small-Pox, on the groupblog
Eighteenth-Century Innovations 1 week agoTying this to line 4, I believe he was either engaged to or married to Flavia; either way, “she sought before” implies they had a previous relationship or interaction in the past. So it’s not just longing or scorn.
-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard joined the group
ENGL 367 Fall 2026 2 weeks ago -
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard edited the blog post Realization after AI and Octavia Butler in the group
American Studies: 1 year, 4 months agoRealization after AI and Octavia Butler Over the course of this semester, after diving into AI and the Xenogenesis Trilogy, I’ve noticed that my thoughts on the matter, wh […]
-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard edited the blog post Worries, Choices, and Dawn in the group
American Studies: 1 year, 7 months agoWorries, Choices, and Dawn Octavia Butler’s “Dawn” was all in all, a great read. It’s a story about humanity being saved and given a second chance at life than […]
-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard wrote a new blog post AI can make some things convenient. in the group
American Studies: 1 year, 7 months agoAI can make some things convenient.From what I’ve learned so far, I truly do believe that AI may very well be the precipice of our generation. I believe i […]
-
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard joined the group
American Studies 1 year, 8 months ago -
Kai Owen Pangelinan Larnard became a registered member 1 year, 8 months ago