-
LeiBin Li edited the blog post Responding to “Why Am I ‘Here’?” in the group
American Studies: 8 years agoOriginal Post: Why Am I “Here”? By Ashley Daddona
This post intrigued me as it essentially is a response to my question that I proposed in class.
I found Daddona’s comparison very interesting. Comparing […]
-
LeiBin Li commented on the post, Why Am I “Here”?, on the groupblog
(Im)Possibilities 8 years agoHey, that might be me who posed the question in class!
-
LeiBin Li wrote a new blog post Emotions and Feelings in the group
American Studies: 8 years agoIf you have the time, I enourage you watch this amazing TEDx video:
This is post will be based on the connection of this Ted Talk video and Jemisin’s novel The Fifth Season.
Emotions and feelings are […]
-
LeiBin Li joined the group
American Studies 8 years ago -
LeiBin Li became a registered member 8 years ago