-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Thoughts on "Postcards From the Edge of Consciousness", on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I liked how you included the fact that athletes use sensory deprivation. It related the topic better to the real world and showed how valuable sensory deprivation can be.
-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Water: A Basic Human Need Regardless of Culture, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I really liked how you started your post with a strong fact like that it is undeniable that all humans need water. I think that you can state your opinions without using “I” so much, and I was able to get what […]
-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, CLAN OF THE ONE BREASTED WOMEN, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I thought your analysis of how the government responded to Tempest was very good
-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, , on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
Great job introducing a third party! Your last sentence wraps up your essay very well by the way.
-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Bruno Latour on The Greek Tree, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I really like how you gave us Bruno Latour’s point of view at the very beginning of the writing. The only thing that was wondering was your point of view on it. You had the “they say” but I didn’t understand wha […]
-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, "We Have Never Been Modern", on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
You chose a great quote and kept the summary concise! Just don’t forget about the they say, I say. In the beginning, you could say something along the lines of “many people cloud their judgement by allowing their […]
-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Cooke, "The Cyborg Manifesto", on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I thought that you related your object to Haraway’s message very well.
-
Erik Buckingham commented on the post, My Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
Overall, I thought this was written very well! The sentence, “She believes gender, social, race, and historical constitution cannot be the basis for unity, nothing about being a female binds to ‘women'” did a […]
-
Erik Buckingham became a registered member 10 years, 1 month ago