-
Alec Toufexis commented on the post, "Whisper of the Wild", on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
Very nice summary of the article. You hit many of the main points. You could have added a personal experience or an example that relates with the reading however. Great job!
-
Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Land Divided, Coast United, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
Very nice analysis of the article. I like how you took some of the statistics from the article and put it in your response. Good job Robert!
-
Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Unusual Bird-Human partnership runs even deeper than scientists thought, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 9 years, 11 months ago
I liked your summary of the article and the subject is actually quite interesting. You did add at the end a little bit about how the article appeals to the reader but I think you could’ve added more. This blog […]
-
Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Thoughts about Cronon's Argument, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I really enjoyed reading your analysis. You gave your own opinion on Cronan’s ideas in a vary relevant way with respects to your object. Also, I liked how you used a direct quote to your advantage. Well done!
-
Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Tremper on We Have Never Been Modern, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I enjoyed reading your response to Latour’s essay. Your explanation of “purification” and “translation” really captivates the main point the author is trying to convey. Good work.
-
Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Society isn't Modern, on the site Neuwrite/Edu 10 years ago
I really enjoyed reading your response. You explained the authors points very clearly and liked how you incorporated a direct quote from the reading. Good job.
-
Alec Toufexis became a registered member 10 years, 1 month ago