<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Simon Lee | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/shl5/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/shl5/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Simon Lee.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4053797e2a5998275e59dc486e81c00d</guid>
				<title>Simon Lee commented on the post, Water: A Basic Human Need Regardless of Culture, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/25/water-a-basic-human-need-regardless-of-culture/#comment-108</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2016 04:08:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like how you are able to distinguish the most important facts from the not so important and then incorporate it into our article.  I also how the in the last sentence you are able to draw your own conclusion [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5592c0ffedabb2cb0b6df81848b4b95f</guid>
				<title>Simon Lee commented on the post, &#034;The Clan of the One-Breasted Women, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/24/the-clan-of-the-one-breasted-women-3/#comment-105</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:31:11 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like the through analysis that you give. I also like how you incorporate direct quotes into your summary which gives ur claims credibility.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">354e0477bf9c5c3339220446517139ec</guid>
				<title>Simon Lee commented on the post, We are Wilderness, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/12/we-are-wilderness/#comment-27</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:20:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is straight fire man. I love the part when jesus was almost tempted by the devil but the holy spirt saved him. Keep up the good work</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40218fe21571cc2f757559d51ff7c87b</guid>
				<title>Simon Lee became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6890/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Aug 2016 01:09:47 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>