<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Sophia-Elise Jenks | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/sej9/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/sej9/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sophia-Elise Jenks.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:25:20 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a583dd663c6ef0b26dc44735a0d613b</guid>
				<title>Sophia-Elise Jenks commented on the post, Canto I, on the groupblog Eighteenth-Century Innovations</title>
				<link>https://c18.sunygeneseoenglish.org/the-rape-of-the-lock/canto-i/#comment-403</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 04:09:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What isn&#8217;t clear to me here is how the Sylphs, who I have interpreted as very fairy-like and feminine so far, are associated with women straying off of what I assume is the accepted path for womanhood?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c1ed262c720f1875b8a2d119dfcd29b</guid>
				<title>Sophia-Elise Jenks commented on the post, Canto I, on the groupblog Eighteenth-Century Innovations</title>
				<link>https://c18.sunygeneseoenglish.org/the-rape-of-the-lock/canto-i/#comment-402</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 04:06:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What isn&#8217;t clear to me here is who Caryl (a muse, presumably) is, and why they are relevant to the matter at hand? Is this a reference that deepens the understanding of the point being made by the poem?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b5c7586cdee11b728c014352257f1ee</guid>
				<title>Sophia-Elise Jenks commented on the post, Town Eclogues: Saturday; The Small-Pox, on the groupblog Eighteenth-Century Innovations</title>
				<link>https://c18.sunygeneseoenglish.org/town-eclogues-saturday-the-small-pox/#comment-376</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 21:49:46 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oops I hadn&#8217;t realized we were required to do two until I was going back through Brightspace today &#8211; anyway, Montague writes Flavia to believe herself to have been better than everyone else before smallpox brought [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82529283f4980fbbf7eecffe15455b12</guid>
				<title>Sophia-Elise Jenks commented on the post, Town Eclogues: Saturday; The Small-Pox, on the groupblog Eighteenth-Century Innovations</title>
				<link>https://c18.sunygeneseoenglish.org/town-eclogues-saturday-the-small-pox/#comment-349</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:50:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This line perfectly summarizes Flavia&#8217;s lament of the entire poem: that with a loss of beauty comes a loss of power. It begs the question, though, is Montague critiquing the system of women&#8217;s pretty privilege, or [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af93a429c91ef5a420197656fc0b7979</guid>
				<title>Sophia-Elise Jenks commented on the post, Chapter 3, on the groupblog Eighteenth-Century Innovations</title>
				<link>https://c18.sunygeneseoenglish.org/gullivers-travels/part-ii-a-voyage-to-brobdingnag/chapter-3/#comment-295</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 15:34:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was not at all surprised that Gulliver didn&#8217;t actually like his previous master &#8211; I was more surprised that he did not act on this information while still in his care.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3361ca382d1e0b03a98a67e77922668</guid>
				<title>Sophia-Elise Jenks joined the group ENGL 367 Fall 2026</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/17532/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 15:11:58 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5df858646a26324d366c123c38b183cc</guid>
				<title>Sophia-Elise Jenks became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/17529/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 15:11:09 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>