<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Robert Romano | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/rjr12/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/rjr12/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Robert Romano.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">98d6136232cc354341040a427c8f4899</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, Bromirski&#039;s Research on the Ross Ice Shelf - Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/11/02/bromirskis-research-on-the-ross-ice-shelf-response/#comment-132</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:12:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like how your piece is very in-depth and specific, but it stills does a great job summarizing the article as a whole. Also, I found your questions at the end to be very interesting.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40858d005a97a65ad326842f16a1232c</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, &#034;Whisper of the Wild&#034; Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/31/whisper-of-the-wild-response-2/#comment-118</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 04:43:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found your blog extremely interesting to read and I thought that did a great job summarizing Tingley&#8217;s main points. Also, I liked how you related the piece to an experience that you would like to create.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c38e2a7336ab1b931f2fe904a3da51db</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, &#034;Land Divided, Coast United&#034; Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/26/land-divided-coast-united-response-4/#comment-113</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:28:49 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think that you did a great job on summarizing the article and I really liked your concluding sentence on how conflict and competition is slowing the progression of humanity.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5a5c319ec4ca15edd9ee78d700a6afa</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, How this article is Public facing, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/17/how-this-article-is-public-facing/#comment-88</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:45:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I found this blog post to be very well-written because it was extremely interesting and perfectly summarized the article.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">966c0e6cbf42099f48de45f65c0292da</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, So what? Why does my argument matter?, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/26/so-what-why-does-my-argument-matter/#comment-77</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 06:02:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like the topic of your essay and I think that you have picked a very interesting topic to write about. Also, your blog is very well-written.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccd34296ddfec27e22d2282c461e6a4f</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, Cronan&#039;s First Impressions- Sturges Hall, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/21/cronans-first-impressions-sturges-hall/#comment-50</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:51:25 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This paper was written extremely well and I especially like how you provide many examples in your paper that connect back to Cronon&#8217;s text.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42691dd06705c8cf9b525ee4c5d8853a</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, We Were Never Modern, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/14/we-were-never-modern/#comment-34</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:40:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like your last paragraph on The Greek Tree because you do a great job on summarizing all of the author&#8217;s main points, but at the same time you also neatly intertwine your opinion into the concluding paragraph.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a575e489b64c3ea71ba0bd6bc4558ac</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano commented on the post, The Trouble with Wilderness Blog, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/12/the-trouble-with-wilderness-blog/#comment-19</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:05:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like how you start off your blog with a question to ignite interest in the reader. Also, I like how you use an on-campus example in your paper(Greek Tree) to create a personalized feel for the reader.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">111a62b55f7fa44efe433d751202e8fe</guid>
				<title>Robert Romano became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6819/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2016 02:15:15 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>