<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Rachael Natoli | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/rachaelnatoli/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/rachaelnatoli/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rachael Natoli.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bc7d1ecdfc657bd87f5242ddb5f185f</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli commented on the post, Thoughts on &#034;Postcards From the Edge of Consciousness&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/11/01/thoughts-on-postcards-from-the-edge-of-consciousness/#comment-128</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 14:56:04 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel that you did a great job summarizing this article. I haven&#8217;t read the article but after reading your response I feel like I understand what it was about. The side effects you wrote about surprised and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c808b47e01b764546efca36d00fa4a4</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli commented on the post, &#034;Whisper of the Wild&#034; Summary and Analysis, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/31/whisper-of-the-wild-summary-and-analysis-2/#comment-117</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:56:12 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your summary of this article was very well done. The noise pollution of military bases could be a really interesting topic to research especially because you have a personal connection to it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2af8990a1e5362e91211e282c5942a0d</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli commented on the post, Land Divided, Coast United, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/26/land-divided-coast-united-6/#comment-112</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2016 21:27:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your response describes the conflict between the two regions very well. I like the way you included a personal response and connection to this conflict described in the article. What conflict is occurring in [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">672ef40cec8eef227fb7da649e6cb85e</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli commented on the post, &#034;The King can do no wrong.&#034; A Response to Terry Tempest Williams &#034;The Clan of One-Breasted Women&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/24/the-king-can-do-no-wrong-a-response-to-terry-tempest-williams-the-clan-of-one-breasted-women/#comment-96</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2016 06:22:38 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really enjoyed how you related her epilogue to the current topic of pollution. Williams fought for the people of Utah and someone needs to stand up and do something to protect the people of the United States [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc0e2702d1e836ce7db7014aee133dc7</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli commented on the post, What Skeptics May Say, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/26/what-skeptics-may-sa/#comment-79</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:48:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like that you explained what Cronon believes, then what you would say instead, and then what others would argue about what you have said. By doing this you are entering the conversation that they talk about it [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77cffad58d8932bc5f8c949d06500674</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli commented on the post, Cooke, &#034;We Have Never Been Modern&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/14/cooke-we-have-never-been-modern/#comment-40</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 16:25:50 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You described Latour&#8217;s ideas very clearly and incorporated the ideas well with the subject of your mini-essay. Latour thinks human and nonhuman have always been mixed into a hybrid. The ivy on Sturges Hall is [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40f8ae76cfc4677d3173a0ea1c7ad3ce</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli commented on the post, The Trouble With Wilderness, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/12/the-trouble-with-wilderness-3/#comment-23</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:34:55 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I completely agree with your thought about Cronon not putting enough emphasis on the environmentalist desire for limiting pollution. At the end of the piece he does bring up using land sustainably but does not [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec788e6c7640397318e3e7c7befbad29</guid>
				<title>Rachael Natoli became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6823/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2016 04:02:06 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>