<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Patrick Jones | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/pjones030/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/pjones030/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Patrick Jones.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94cf2d7a5799c22354d7c118b32782a6</guid>
				<title>Patrick Jones commented on the post, Bromirski and The Ross Ice Shelf Vibrations, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/11/02/bromirski-and-the-ross-ice-shelf-vibrations/#comment-130</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 15:42:32 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You&#8217;ve done a great job connecting the science aspect of the evolution of the  ice shelf and the waves underneath to the art aspect of the sound created by the vibrations. I can&#8217;t wait to hear what Glenn McClure [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd4cb2ae4998019509c44fe8495f5b76</guid>
				<title>Patrick Jones commented on the post, Tremper, on Whisper of the Wild, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/31/tremper-on-whisper-of-the-wild/#comment-120</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:26:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is a great summary of Tingley&#8217;s main points. The idea of quieter technology could be an interesting topic to research. When we think of clean engines we often think about less production of pollutants, we [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd46e93647c901dcca2ced676122a8b8</guid>
				<title>Patrick Jones commented on the post, Thoughts on &#034;The Clan of One Breasted Women&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/24/thoughts-on-the-clan-of-one-breasted-women/#comment-101</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2016 20:31:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I enjoyed reading your response to Williams piece. You did an excellent job blending your ideas and thoughts with a summary of Williams main points. I really like how you incorporated the idea of nuclear energy. [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8821f5f8b190ed0a48bd17191a0c9a2</guid>
				<title>Patrick Jones commented on the post, Aubrie Cross- Skeptics, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/28/aubrie-cross-skeptics/#comment-82</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:15:22 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You did a really good job of incorporating the &#8220;so what?&#8221; aspect while addressing skepticism. The opposing viewpoint is interesting in how it takes Cronon&#8217;s idea of appreciating nature in everyday life and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50912c08212e3ad04d1cf0183b7f9c69</guid>
				<title>Patrick Jones commented on the post, We Have Never Been Modern Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/14/we-have-never-been-modern-response-3/#comment-39</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:48:53 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really enjoyed your interpretation of Latour&#8217;s piece and the way you related it to recent events surrounding your object. I feel like you could have stated something about why the dichotomy stops us from being [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09a42a81d1a21e82e5348398b1e780ab</guid>
				<title>Patrick Jones commented on the post, We are Wilderness, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/12/we-are-wilderness/#comment-20</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:22:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought the quote about killing ourselves to preserve nature was a powerful moment in Cronon&#8217;s essay. I think the line directly after it is also important. &#8220;The absurdity of this proposition flows from the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f06800d8b55f025347ff283592bd9682</guid>
				<title>Patrick Jones became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6800/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:24:02 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>