<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Paul Weissfellner | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/paulweissfellner/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/paulweissfellner/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Paul Weissfellner.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0d10b949c6d0215333a84cecded1148</guid>
				<title>Paul Weissfellner commented on the post, &#034;The Therapeutic Effects of Singing in Neurological Disorders&#034; Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/11/02/the-therapeutic-effects-of-singing-in-neurological-disorders-response/#comment-131</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:07:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like your focus on the people who will be bringing this therapy to patients. It reminds me that technological and therapeutic advancements can benefit two groups of people, those who will be helped by the [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">040addfc201c14931fd4a70fe03d4d7a</guid>
				<title>Paul Weissfellner commented on the post, &#034;Whisper of the Wild&#034; Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/31/whisper-of-the-wild-response-4/#comment-122</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:56:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really liked your connection from sound pollution, the focus of the article, to light pollution. I also grew up in a place where the stars were not visible, and I think that this yearning for the experience of [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">779168ecc90e8e6a249a7da8aeea3e86</guid>
				<title>Paul Weissfellner became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6841/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:01:55 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>