<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Justin D&#039;Souza | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/justind/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/justind/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Justin D&#039;Souza.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0729302f8cfe49393b1f8e769b9b3900</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, The Physiological Benefits of Singing, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/11/02/the-physiological-benefits-of-singing-2/#comment-133</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:32:14 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like how your questions bring the knowledge from the article and consider how it could be applied to other scenarios. I think that this may be good to research as literature on such topics such as singing and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">974886f1d6069d1ba2f3245ad68bd054</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, &#034;Whisper of the Wild&#034; Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/31/whisper-of-the-wild-response-4/#comment-123</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:57:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can relate to your desire to see the sky without light pollution. I often take long exposure photos of the stars with the hope of capturing the intricate star bands of the milky way, but unfortunately the glow [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a176d53a8c061a0d35efaf0507f39b6</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, Response to &#034;Land Divided, Coast United&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/25/response-to-land-divided-coast-united/#comment-109</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2016 14:57:06 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good connection between the article and your own life with Lake Ontario. I wonder, if you choose to write your essay on the topic of pollution, if you could use the Lake as a focus. You could compare and contrast [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04642620b4d2c23bea1d281eae583d35</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, Thoughts on &#034;The Clan of One Breasted Women&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/24/thoughts-on-the-clan-of-one-breasted-women/#comment-100</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:12:13 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You did a nice job of not only summarizing Williams&#8217; points, but also injecting your own thoughts and opinions into the piece. The distinction you made regarding how nuclear experiments have both good and bad [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1977881aa9b89eb3c2047c2e1fc0755</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, Making Science Writing Relevant to the Public, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/17/making-science-writing-relevant-to-the-public/#comment-94</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Oct 2016 19:09:21 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I enjoyed the structure of your post. You do not merely summarize but make claims on the techniques the author uses to make their writing stand out and support these with evidence from the article. </p>
<p>Nice job [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f526f0bdab57ad4dd01ccfd85cac908</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, Recognizing the Skeptics, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/28/recognizing-the-skeptics/#comment-83</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:26:57 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nice job explaining the &#8220;so what&#8221; of your essay. I agree that many students would fall in the category of &#8220;who really cares about the Ivy&#8221; so it&#8217;s good that you&#8217;ve taken the time to address this section of your [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02a2bdd4fe3e325ba295d051c802ae85</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, William Cronan and Seuss Spruce Graff &#038; Berkenstein Arguments, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/20/william-cronan-and-seuss-spruce-graff-berkenstein-arguments/#comment-45</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 21:02:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like your argument and how you are adding new examples that can support Cronon&#8217;s thoughts.  Your example about the benches around the tree and how it supports the idea that one can experience wilderness anywhere [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4140df68ac842156e54087cb236cab26</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, We Have Never Been Modern summary, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/13/we-have-never-been-modern-summary/#comment-36</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:43:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interesting thoughts about hybrids. I think certainly modern society does not like the idea of a hybrid as it shatters the neat boxes that we try to group issues in. However, the complex issues that meld science, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5a224b3aab4b12573044b99db7f7134</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, We Have Never Been Modern summary, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/13/we-have-never-been-modern-summary/#comment-30</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:28:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interesting thoughts about hybrids. I think certainly modern society does not like the idea of a hybrid as it shatters the neat boxes that we try to group issues in. However, the complex issues that meld science, [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e44356a696b1a652c6d5ba28ac2f8886</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, Nature Isn&#039;t &#034;Natural&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/11/nature-isnt-natural/#comment-24</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:45:59 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Clear, concise explanation of how Romanticism altered how one perceives the wilderness around them.  Nice job!<br />
The ivy on Sturges brings up a question for me.  Are humans intentionally covering the building with [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82683b22290376738543b6b9f78c1202</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, The Cyborg Manifesto, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/07/the-cyborg-manifesto-3/#comment-11</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Sep 2016 18:44:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Interesting ideas about how your rock conflicts with Haraway&#8217;s theory. I would say that Haraway tries to convey that modern technology blurs the boundary &#8212; but that does not mean the boundary ceases to exist. I [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4eb18229c2637d3f82b8d6245fec6030</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza commented on the post, Blog Post &#034;They Say&#034; Mike Emanuele, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/08/30/blog-post-they-say-mike-emanuele/#comment-6</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:14:56 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know you said you may edit this, so I figured I&#8217;d leave a comment with some suggestions on embedding an argument into it.  For some &#8220;they say&#8221; versus &#8220;I say,&#8221; consider that many students see the tree as a campus [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">feae5fa20a3b1cb890755f0313749f81</guid>
				<title>Justin D&#039;Souza became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6813/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2016 01:12:13 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>