<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Erik Buckingham | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/erikbuckingham/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/erikbuckingham/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Erik Buckingham.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33fb308621071272a7e805e644dceaca</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Thoughts on &#034;Postcards From the Edge of Consciousness&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/11/01/thoughts-on-postcards-from-the-edge-of-consciousness/#comment-126</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 14:21:34 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I liked how you included the fact that athletes use sensory deprivation. It related the topic better to the real world and showed how valuable sensory deprivation can be.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">506dcf91629524f8e089ea9d1e138047</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Water: A Basic Human Need Regardless of Culture, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/25/water-a-basic-human-need-regardless-of-culture/#comment-107</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Oct 2016 00:41:23 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really liked how you started your post with a strong fact like that it is undeniable that all humans need water. I think that you can state your opinions without using &#8220;I&#8221; so much, and I was able to get what [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8da1e84d4a2f3dde312bbe89a3d6c874</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, CLAN OF THE ONE BREASTED WOMEN, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/24/caln-of-the-one-breasted-women/#comment-104</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 02:37:29 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought your analysis of how the government responded to Tempest was very good</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ed7d21df97b6e6fbd56ef1b89440529</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, , on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/26/519/#comment-80</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Sep 2016 16:19:44 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great job introducing a third party! Your last sentence wraps up your essay very well by the way.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d433217fbe2cfe339385d78be073051a</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Bruno Latour on The Greek Tree, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/21/bruno-latour-on-the-greek-tree/#comment-63</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Sep 2016 14:49:30 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really like how you gave us Bruno Latour&#8217;s point of view at the very beginning of the writing. The only thing that was wondering was your point of view on it. You had the &#8220;they say&#8221; but I didn&#8217;t understand wha [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e52febb807e535b39983e4377c30205</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, &#034;We Have Never Been Modern&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/14/we-have-never-been-modern-4/#comment-44</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 00:06:54 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You chose a great quote and kept the summary concise! Just don&#8217;t forget about the they say, I say. In the beginning, you could say something along the lines of &#8220;many people cloud their judgement by allowing their [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0223b6e06ef8002f7c65b40f3392c2f</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, Cooke, &#034;The Cyborg Manifesto&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/07/cooke-the-cyborg-manifesto-response/#comment-14</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Sep 2016 01:24:07 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought that you related your object to Haraway&#8217;s message very well.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac8531a7cbc0e41a4eed71bfaf964db3</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham commented on the post, My Response, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/07/my-response/#comment-13</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Sep 2016 01:21:33 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Overall, I thought this was written very well! The sentence, &#8220;She believes gender, social, race, and historical constitution cannot be the basis for unity, nothing about being a female binds to &#8216;women'&#8221; did a [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c969a1d62ceca6839f91e85a00f1f79</guid>
				<title>Erik Buckingham became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6810/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Aug 2016 00:34:48 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>