<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>English @ SUNY Geneseo | Alec Toufexis | Activity</title>
	<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/agt9/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/members/agt9/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alec Toufexis.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 17:37:46 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2162a51fb4596c5fa9a85b116c9a6847</guid>
				<title>Alec Toufexis commented on the post, &#034;Whisper of the Wild&#034;, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/31/whisper-of-the-wild-4/#comment-124</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 23:44:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very nice summary of the article. You hit many of the main points.     You could have added a personal experience or an example that relates with the reading however. Great job!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d170531d75539505e68524f68341776</guid>
				<title>Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Land Divided, Coast United, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/26/land-divided-coast-united-7/#comment-115</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:51:08 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very nice analysis of the article. I like how you took some of the statistics from the article and put it in your response. Good job Robert!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">457869b57585f8ed398f9bc985467f81</guid>
				<title>Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Unusual Bird-Human partnership runs even deeper than scientists thought, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/10/17/unusual-bird-human-partnership-runs-even-deeper-than-scientists-thought/#comment-95</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:17:24 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I liked your summary of the article and the subject is actually quite interesting. You did add at the end a little bit about how the article appeals to the reader but I think you could&#8217;ve added more. This blog [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">073370a5dc58519d5811d9de32c8fde5</guid>
				<title>Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Thoughts about Cronon&#039;s Argument, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/20/thoughts-about-cronons-argument/#comment-47</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Sep 2016 02:39:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really enjoyed reading your analysis. You gave your own opinion on Cronan&#8217;s ideas in a vary relevant way with respects to your object. Also, I liked how you used a direct quote to your advantage. Well done!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">019a0a70a4bb16e56a685da32cc12396</guid>
				<title>Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Tremper on We Have Never Been Modern, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/14/tremper-20160914/#comment-37</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:22:51 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I enjoyed reading your response to Latour&#8217;s essay. Your explanation of &#8220;purification&#8221; and &#8220;translation&#8221; really captivates the main point the author is trying to convey.  Good work.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c3142ee46a81f586521e8907aea46eb</guid>
				<title>Alec Toufexis commented on the post, Society isn&#039;t Modern, on the site Neuwrite/Edu</title>
				<link>http://neuwrite.sunygeneseoenglish.org/2016/09/14/society-isnt-modern/#comment-32</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 03:03:37 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I really enjoyed reading your response. You explained the authors points very clearly and liked how you incorporated a direct quote from the reading.  Good job.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">683c2de3ceed621f51623bf59a49b41b</guid>
				<title>Alec Toufexis became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://sunygeneseoenglish.org/activity/p/6798/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Aug 2016 23:22:19 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>